This activity extracts the images from a specified PDF file.
- From Page Number – If page extraction mode is set to "Range" then specify from which page to start the text extraction.
- Image Format – Specifies the format of the extracted images to be saved with.
- Image Name Prefix – Prefix to be used while saving the image files
- Page Extraction Mode – Whether to extract all or, specific page (s) text. It can be "All", "Single", or "Range".
- Password – The password of the PDF file, if necessary.
- PDF File Path – The name of the PDF file you want to export as an image.
- Save Images To – Path of the folder where to export the images.
- Single Page Number – If page extraction mode is set to "Single" then specify the page number to extract text from.
- To Page Number – If page extraction mode is set to "Range" then specify till which page to extract the text.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed