This activity extracts the text from a specified PDF file.
- From Page Number – If page extraction mode is set to Range, specify from which page to start the text extraction.
- Page Extraction Mode – Whether to extract all or specific page (s) text. It can be All, Single, or Range
- Password – The password of the PDF file, if necessary
- PDF File Path – The name of the PDF file from where you want to extract the text
- Single Page Number – If page extraction mode is set to Single, specify the page number to extract text
- To Page Number – If page extraction mode is set to Range, specify till which page to extract the text
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Result – It displays the extracted text from the specified PDF file.